Access to rear speakers, Corolla

Greetings forum,

Can anyone tell me how to access the rear speakers in my '03 Corolla? It looks to me like the speakers load in from the top. Can't see how the grill is attached, tho.

Thanks for any help. Bob O.

Reply to
bobove

Many of the grills just pull off. They fit by friction between a metal ring around the speaker perimeter and the plastic of the speaker grill. I am not 100% sure this is true in your case, but it probably is.

Lee Richardson Mech-Tech

Reply to
Lee Richardson