2003 Highlander wiper fluid

Is there only one washer fluid reservoir in the 2003 Highlander that serves both front and rear windows?

My old Subaru Legacy had one in the front and back.

If indeed only one, great! One less thing to worry about.

Reply to
franz fripplfrappl

One would point you to the owner's manual, if you have it.

If not, there are two ways to check. How many hoses comeoff the front bottle, and if you open the liftgate, is there a filler somewhere around one of the taillights?

I think this does have a separate bottle for the rear, but I can't remember...

Reply to
hachiroku

I had an 02 Highlander, now an 08 BOTH have only one bottle for washer fluid. Ron

Reply to
ron

Toyota has been using one washer fluid reservoir for front and rear wipers for a pretty long time.

Reply to
Ray O