2004 highlander

How much should a 2004 highlander v6 cost with 30K miles? Assuming it has most of the available accessories.

Reply to
slatt333

How much should a 2004 highlander v6 cost with 30K miles? Assuming it has most of the available accessories.

Reply to
slatt333

How much should a 2004 highlander v6 cost with 30K miles? Assuming it has most of the available accessories.

Reply to
slatt333

There are several online sites where you can look up the value, like kbb.com, edmunds.com, etc.

Reply to
Ray O

slatt333 asks:

There are two Web sites that are particularly useful:

o the Kelly Blue Book site

o Auto Trader Online

The Kelly Blue Book site is helpful for seeing what effect the presence of various options has on a car's price.

Auto Trader has the advantage of allowing you to get a feel for prices in your area. You can also see ads from locales in varying distances from your own, which can be useful if you're having trouble finding what you want locally.

(I bought my current car with the help of autotrader.com, in fact. I flew to L.A. from the Bay Area to look it over and ended up putting down a deposit on it, then came back a few days later and drove it home. It was an adventure and a pleasant interlude from work.)

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Miller