Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1998 Toyota Corolla ... 129K Miles
Hi, I am thinking of buying a Toyota Corolla ... 1998 Model. Its a CE Sedan and has run 130K. Can someone please advice me if I can buy this car or not ? Will there be a resale value for this car...
6
6

Re: OT What? No comments on Coulter's comments to Deutsch?
This is such a lame attempt for you to get some attention on a topic you posted that no one was interested in. Not one reply!
3
3

OT: Coffee
An Indian walks into a cafe with a shotgun in one hand pulling a male buffalo with the other. He says to the waiter: ll ll 'Want coffee.' The waiter says, Sure, Chief. Coming right up.' He gets the...
1
1

OT: Who said this?
"If we're an arrogant nation, they'll resent us; if we're a humble nation, but strong, they'll welcome us."
10
10

Toyota Rebates
Just saw advertised in the paper that Toyota is offering up to $4000 rebates on 2008 Highlanders and other vehicles.. Does the rebate get sent to the customer or does the dealer keep the rebate? Just...
6
6

OT - The Army sounds off
guess this guy doesn't know what he's talking about either.
33
33

Help: Carfax report
Could someone please help check the following VIN? Thanks a lot! Have a good night. (Please send to 9BWBT61J614059287
8
8

Environmental groups hit Toyota on fuel economy
Environmental groups hit Toyota on fuel economy Reuters October 12, 2007 - 12:01 am ET WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Leading environmental groups pressed Toyota Motor Co on Thursday to drop its opposition to...
15
15

How to retrieve something lost in dash vent?
Recently a small screwdriver fell into the dashboard vent at the base of the windshield (windshield defroster) in my van. Can anyone suggest how I might retreive it? Is there any kind of easy access...
9
9

OT: One Canadian perspective on "free healthcare"
Thu. 10/11/07 01:11 PM Got this from friend in Canada "I am forwarding this email I received from a buddy in Canada. Please take the time to read it so you can do whatever you wish....research,...
19
19

Landcruiser fuel injection relay problem
For a long time now my 1992 Landcruiser has had an intermittent hot start problem. If the vehicle is at operating temperature and is shut off it usually won't start for the next approximately 10...
12
12

OT: It's official. The Nobel Peace Prize is worthless.
The 2007 Peace Pussy Prize went to AlGore. Therefore, from here on out, I have no respect for the Nobel Peace Pussy Prize. I bet the feller that won the 1906 prize is turning over in his grave! (That...
26
26

Tokyo preview: Rin gets you healthy
Toyota has created a concept that actively sets out to improve your well-being. Unveiled at the Tokyo Motor Show, the new concept, called Rin, is packed full of technology that has one purpose - to...
1
1

(OT:) Bikini Cam arrived today! Beware, Wickeddoll and Cathy!
Thanks a mil, Scott! NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed me ol' Minolta! The best camera I ever had!

OT Al Gore¹s inconvenient judgment
LOL!!
1
1