'91 Celica Alltrac running a MS piggback

Finally got her up and running on the megasquirt, thought you might like to hear. Its only got control of the injectors and fuel pump for now and its having teething troubles but it runs like a dream with alternating 2 bank injecting and narrow band EGO feedback. Got the wideband 02 to go in asap to aid tuning.

The main issue i have at the moment is that if you run with the denso ecu in as normal (MS still thinks it has control but doesnt, and is still sharing all sensors) it runs fine but when i put the MS in control it runs fine until you blip the throttle above 2Krpm, and the denso holds timing advanced (I think) and it stays at 2Krpm indefinitely. I THINK its from 02 feedback and the denso system trying to control idle speeds by tweaking timing based on AFR but im not sure. Got a few check-boxes to tick before i can say ive investigated it thoroughly - i was just really pleased with it actually running!

Coyoteboy