'93 Paseo low fuel pressure problem

I cannot locate a service or repair manual for my '93 Paseo before I have to go back to work. Anyone have any info that covers the fuel delivery
system. I have replaced the fuel filter.. low presure from the tank.
Check this website out. They might have what you need. Good luck. http://www.books4cars.com /
B.J. at http://tinyurl.com/e42cq
Thanks for the info, I have ordered a service ,manual already. I was hpoing for a pdf file etc.. to make the necessary tests, apparently these books are not commonly sold in retail establishments.

How do you know there is low pressure from the tank? Did you install a fuel pressure gauge? Was the pressure over 40 PSI? What is the pressure when the engine is running? What is the pressure after is it parked overnight? Have you checked the screen on the fuel pickup in the tank? Have you checked the spray pattern on the injectors?
--
Ray O
correct the return address punctuation to reply

I think a fuel rod is a component in a nuclear reactor.
The fuel rail distributes fuel to fuel injectors. Is your Paseo fuel injected?
A low or nonexistent volume of fuel is not necessarily indicative of low fuel pressure. It could have sufficient pressure but insufficient volume.
Check for power at the fuel pump.
--
Ray O
correct the return address punctuation to reply
On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 00:19:51 -0500, "Ray O"

This does sound like a fuel pump problem. I see your point to eliminate other possibilities though.
To RickO: Does it run fine when cold but then weakens later on?
On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 21:50:07 -0400, Rick0 wrote:

http://techinfo.toyota.com ($10/day $50/mo $350/yr last time I checked)