96 Camry <<Check Engine light>> 4 cyl

Say does any one know how to read the engine codes?? My Haynes manual covers all except the 1996 4 cylinder with OBDII !! The jumper from TE1 to E1 did not work. Also how do I test the Oxygen sensors, again the book covers 6 cyl and

1 wire but not the 2 sensors, 1 at exhaust manifold the 2nd about a foot below it, both of them have 2 wires. Thanks Dave
Reply to
Sali Mander