97 Camry clock broke

I have a 97 Camry that the clock and the remote mirrors have stopped working. Does anyone know how to fix this?? Could it be just a fuse or something like that??

Reply to
Harry Mailahn

RningOnFumes

The mirrors don't work? You mean when you look in the mirrors you don't see your reflection? Oh, oh, I think you have a big problem.

Merritt

Reply to
Merritt Mullen

It's a fuse.

The fuse block should have a diagram on it that describes the fuse locations. It will certainly have labels on it right next to the fuses so you can figure this out.

Reply to
J Strickland

Damn, man that's harsh.

You get the stake, I'll get the A-1...