98 Camry cabin air filter?

Does a 98 Camry CE have a cabin air filter? I've looked around the web and definitely can't find one as a replacement part. I can't find one in the car, under the hood or behind the glove box. It also was not mentioned in the owners manual or my Haynes guide. Of course the dealership told me it had one, but it was sort of tough to access, so they wouldn't recommend I try it myself, but they'd be happy to replace it for me ($). Were they pulling my leg? Andy

Reply to
andynewhouse

Yeah, they were. No cabin air filter for you.

Reply to
qslim