Anyone here own a Yaris?

If yes..... how pleased are you with it so far?

Reply to
me

If you are referring to the North American version, it has not gone on sale in the U.S. yet. The hatchback became available in Canada last fall, while the U.S. will get it this spring. The sedan will also become available in the spring I think.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

Will a diesel be available?

Reply to
Jim Higgins

Not in the U.S.

Reply to
Ray O

I really like the Canadian RS model. Funny, we get the 5dr and the 3dr Yaris, but the US only gets the 3. Plus, we have the RS versions with the entire body kit and aluminum wheels and sport seats.

I HATE the base seats, fugly... the material is nasty looking.

Reply to
M.R.S.

the US will only get the 3 door model?

No kidding?

Reply to
me

Any after market seats that are better?

Reply to
me

Check out the Yaris on Toyota.com.

The U.S. will get 3 models, the 3 door liftback, 4 door sedan, and 4 door S sedan.

Reply to
Ray O

Go to Toyota's web site for pictures of the exterior and interior or better yet, go to a dealer and check it out before you go spending money on aftermarket seats. Also, if the car is equipped with seat-mounted air bags, then aftermarket seats and seat covers wouldn't work.

Reply to
Ray O