Avensis year 2000, wiring diagram

Hi newsgroup,

Is the Avensis (year 2000, 1.8 Lean Burn) wiring diagram available on the the net somewhere, or as a manual.

I do not find any Haynes manuals on the net, I guess that the Avensis still is too new.

Brgds Harry Nivaa / Denmark

Reply to
Harry Jensen

Harry Jensen wrote in news:43f4b827$0$194$ snipped-for-privacy@dread11.news.tele.dk:

For $10 US per day, you can go to

and get whatever you need, directly from Toyota themselves. Alternatively, you can join the Yahoo group Toyotas_Only, where there are actual Toyota technicians and NO off-topic nonsense to cloud the air.

TeGGeR®