Believe me, my young man,

You got it!

Reply to
Ray O

Only happens when I let them...

Reply to
Hachiroku

The early 90's models were a pretty even match wide open (60 -120 mph) up a twisty mountain highway with my Supra as near as I can tell.

GT was faster on straight road. But everywhere else belonged to the Supra. Those Mustangs look scary in my rear view mirror when they slide at those speeds.

Seemed like they were just to short to slide around going fast to me?

Dan

Reply to
Danny G.

Kid with a Mustang GT conv. came up to me today and said, "Nice Car!". I told him, "Yours is faster!"

Reply to
Hachiroku