Believe me, my young man,

there is nothing ? absolutely nothing ?half so much worth doing as simply driving a Supra with the roof off.'

My apologies to Kenneth Grahame.

Reply to
Hachiroku

I always thought coaching kids in NYC was worthwhile. I wouldn't put driving any car up there with that.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Driving a Supra or MR2 with the roof off is very exhilarating, but I gotta agree with Jeff the satisfaction one gets when one sees a youth excel at something you have taught him or her is tough to beat!

For an adrenaline rush, come rappelling with me some time!

Reply to
Ray O

I'll bring some Nitro (and NOT for the car, either!)

Reply to
Hachiroku

Good point.

Different kinds of satisfaction.

There's such a thing as too much of an adrenaline rush! ;-P

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Hey, how about bringing a Nitro 591 SC, that would be a rush.

Reply to
tak

True, but the adrenaline rush only lasts a few minutes after you make it down the rope ;-)

Reply to
Ray O

Don't worry, most of our older Scouts have CPR training. I figured out a while ago that the adults were a lot more likely to need it than the Scouts, so it made more sense for the Scouts to know instead of me ;-)

Reply to
Ray O

Or a Jeep with the doors and roof off. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

"Jeff" ...

I agree with Jeff here. Coaching kids has been one of the highlights in my life. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

If you like the wind in your face, try sky diving!

Reply to
Graybeard

How about all 4 windows down, back window down, sun roof fully open, off-road in a 4Runner limited?

Reply to
Leythos

You just haven't met the right woman yet.

Reply to
Moe

You stole my line of thought.....I was thinking "driving any car, top up or down, doesn't hold its own compared with a night with Charlize Theron or Eva Longoria...or better yet, both of them."

Reply to
mack

Um, I dare say it may even be better than sex...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Still not quite the same! I have had a few cars with sunroofs and it just ain't the same!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Close, but bouncy. I LIKE my kidneys!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Why in the world would anybody WANT to jump out of a perfectly good airplane?! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

Ah, upholding the Scout Motto: Be Prepared! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

That's true, with the top down you well get a better view of the Mustang GTs that blow your door off all the time

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter