Bought an 06 RAV4

Jumps up in air singing "Oh what a feeling!" hehe

Went for the 2wd 6cyl Limited in silver. Loving it so far, that thing moves with 269hp.

--Ben

Reply to
Ben Phlat

How much ya pay for it and how's the gas mileage? How much more $ is the 4WD?

I would like one myself, someday in the future when I retire my old 89 Trooper II.

Reply to
dbu.

It has the following added options: Power Moon roof Side Curtain airbags JBL 9 speaker/w subwoofer Tow Prep package Factory alarm Wheel locks Emergency assistance kit

5 piece carpet kit

So... the MSRP was $27,889 Paid $27,250 plus tax, license etc.... Out the door $29,499

4x4 adds about $1,500

Not a great deal, but I had a hard enough time finding one to begin with, only wanted silver or the light blue. People were still looking at it as we were working out the numbers. Once we had a deal I had to tell the salesman to kindly ask them to get the f#$%^% away from my car. hehe

--Ben

Reply to
Ben Phlat

Forgot to address the milage. Not sure yet, still on my first tank of gas. It should do pretty good if you can keep your foot light on the gas.

--Ben

Reply to
Ben Phlat

I was in the dealer making appointment for oil change on the Avalon. I asked the service writer if he'd driven the V-6 Rav4. He said yes and that it is the fastest production vehicle Toyota makes. Hmmm

Ron

Reply to
ron

I got a 4wd V6 (base) about a month ago. Nice vehicle! got 21 - 27 mpg on the first 5 tanks. Yes, it does move right along !

rj

Reply to
Ron Jones

No, it sounds like you paid $29,499. Why people report ANYTHING other than the OTD price mystifies me. As our current president would say, that's just fuzzy math.

I bought a RAV4 for $2,000. Out the door: $28,000.

Reply to
Darryl

Well sales tax, license fees etc vary from state to state so I want to hear the net cost of the vehicle.

rj

Reply to
Ron Jones

I got the same for my wife last week. Silver V6 2wd same options except no wheel locks and emergency kit. Just a bit over $28 grand out the door. Got

28 mpg on first tank.
Reply to
Dennis Leong

Because tax, license etc. varies from state to state, area to area. I did give both.

--Ben

Reply to
Ben Phlat

What he said.....

In my county in California sales tax is 7.35% VLF (Vehicle License Fee) is .65% Plus a buch of stupid little fees from $1 to $6 that they tack on.

--Ben

Reply to
Ben Phlat