Camry indicator light

I have a 98 Camry Le but no owners manual.Recently there has been a light to the far right of the dash, bneath the 8 on the tach, that is coming on when the car turns to the right. The light does not stay on just lighting while the turn is happening then goes off when the wheels are straightened. What is the cause of this indicator light and any possible solutions?

Reply to
gryph

Is there any text/symbol on that particular light... my guess is it's the brake light and you are low on brake fluid (don't top it up without checking for pad -wear.... you are probably due for some new pads/shoes).

Nirav

Reply to
njmodi