Camry LE's fuzzy seats

One thing I don't like about the 2006 Camry LE is that the seats produce a sort of blue-green fuzz that accumulates over time into visible little fuzz balls that have to be removed--almost combed out.

At least this is the case with the stone-colored seats. Dunno about the taupe-colored ones.

I might have expected this kind of problem with the standard or CE version, but not the LE.

Reply to
Built_Well

The many, many tiny fuzz balls show up near the bottom of the seat's backrest.

You can clean them off, but a few days later, they make their triumphant return.

Reply to
Built_Well

Because "Built_Well" could, he/she/it opin'd:

Shoulda got the leather seats.

-Don (Isn't a problem with my '05 Camry SE -- with leather seats)

Reply to
Don Fearn

This has happened to me with almost all cloth seats.

Reply to
B A R R Y