Car audio on Picnic

Hello there, I need to link the ISO connector of my new car audio system to the wires of the toyota, which unfortunately have no connector or label. If anybody has a scheme of these wires, that'd be very helpful. Thanks a lot

Reply to
Marco Paunescu

You said "picnic". How does the word "picnic" fit the discussion?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

He ain't talking lunch, hey:

Hachiroku

Oh no....they named a car "picnic"?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

It would help to know what year your Picnic is, and which radio it has in it.

If it is a Pioneer unit that plays MP3s, there is an adapter available for it, and you can get them on eBay

2004 & up:

Hachiroku

Go to

and see what else they've named cars!!!