Charles Pisano has to be JSB...

Charles Pisano has to be Joe Spare Bedrooms alter ego or brother. HAS TO BE!

Reply to
Don't Taze Me, Bro!

"Don't Taze Me, Bro!" ...

Why would you think that?

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Doesn't make sense to me; JSB hasn't shown a misogynist side.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Have you heard about his "old lady" lately? With that said... I stated "alter ego," or "brother."

Alter ego, means someones other side... and brother means, well, genetics...

With that said, the guy is about as switcheroo' as jsb.

Reply to
Don't Taze Me, Bro!

You mean "into something". You're probably right, and you're certainly the one to know about such things.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Nope.

With that said... I stated

Yeah, I know, but the following... the "brother" part, made me think that you were using "alter ego" in the sense of another ID/username, not a different persona.

Cathy

and brother means, well, genetics...

Reply to
Cathy F.

Don't be bitter that most everyone in here sees you for the attention seeking asshole that you are. It's not their fault!

Reply to
Don't Taze Me, Bro!

I thought you had killfiled the fellow...

Reply to
badgolferman

I did but figured what is the use since everyone else talks to him...

Reply to
Don't Taze Me, Bro!

I don't think so. They obviously post from different parts of the US and use different programs. Their writing styles are quite different and one of them can't spell. The only similarity I see is hatred toward anything or anyone that is not like themselves. Oh, one more similarity is the idiotic rubbish they constantly post. It's a good thing most of the people in this group have more sense than to pay attention to their drivel.

P.S. Check this website out, I think it may be helpful to you. Just a suggestion, take it or leave it.

badgolferman

Yeah. Isn't that interesting? This is a required course.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"Keep you sentences short and your words very small." That's what's required for you and your playmates. It's not gonna happen.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom