Re: Post menopausal and desperate

Very few politicians *aren't* slime on some level.

Oh, yeah. Dubya has never made a grammatical or geographical error. Right. Got it.

> Magic Negro? > > The origin.... > >
> The author... > >
> The Paul Shanklin parody.... > >

Oh, I know you didn't make that phrase up - it's just so old.

Guess it could be a lot worse.

I get that you don't like him or any Democrat, but you're really sounding like a broken record, with infractions of theirs that don't even *touch the surface* of Republican crimes/immorality. At least over the last 8 years, anyway.

For the record (again), I'm an Independent.

Natalie

*snip*
Reply to
Wickeddoll®

In the last 8 years? We'll have to agree to disagree on that one.

Actually, I can "bitch" to anyone. Keep in mind, they want me to join them, so they try to woo me.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I disagree - they're breaking down my door kissing my ass.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"Scott in Florida" "Wickeddoll®"

*snip*

I *thought* I smelled cigarette smoke!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Actually, I can "bitch" to anyone. Keep in mind, they want me to join them, so they try to woo me. Natalie

-------------

At least someone wants you.. or at least you think they do...

Reply to
D L

"I disagree - they're breaking down my door kissing my ass." Natalie

-------------- More fantasy..

Reply to
D L

"D L" ...

So Pissy changed his nick.

Why am I not surprised?

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

So Pissy changed his nick. Why am I not surprised? Natalie

See what I mean..? This bitch is always on line. If she were my wife, I'd take her for a ride in the country...

Yea I have other nics.. I figure I'll be like the other trolls here who don't use their REAL names. That way I can act the fool as much as yo' bitch ass..

Reply to
D L