CoastalETech Is Not Responsive

*Beware* of ordering from
They are not responsive to my emails. I had to threaten to cancel my order before they sent it. Their website is so poorly organized that I ended up ordering the wrong Lockpick. Now I can only hope that they refund my money and ship my new order ... I have my fingers crossed. Apparently Kelley is the person who must be so overworked at the little company that they don't live up to their own published policies ... for example, they have a policy to generally ship orders within 48 hours ... they didn't even come close to that policy. They simply are too overworked to answer my emails. This is very frustrating, especially since they don't publish a phone number.
Reply to
99dave99

Yes, they publish their phone numbers. Address, too.

Scroll to the bottom.

If anything, this points out how sloppy they are about their web site.

But this sloppiness is not unexpected, given how sloppy they are about their business overall. Had you asked beforehand, I could have told you all of what you said and you would have been prepared.

They have great products, but absolutely lousy service--to the point where it's almost not worth putting up with just for the products.

There's no "overnight" shipping; oh, sure, they'll put it in for overnight, but only when they get around to it--maybe two, three, four weeks after your order.

I had to call and push the issue for my order. They made some excuse, and shipped it out that day.

But everyone who has ever done business with them knows all of this. It's not that you won't get your order. But you have to call, push, and follow the whole thing through yourself.

Yep. They suck in how they deal with the public. No question.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Thanks for the posting Elmo. After searching these groups, I really was beginning to think I was the only one experiencing this poor customer service. I guess I am one of the last people to find this out. :) Now that you have pointed me to their phone number, I'll try to give them a call and push/prob/etc. to try to get them to ship my order sometime this year. Thanks again! -- Dave

Reply to
99dave99