Corolla cabin filter

What direction is the air flow for the cabin filter? Am I correct that the air flows from up to down (towards the floor)?

Reply to
BM5680

I don't know the answer to your question, but the easy way to tell is to put the fan on high with the system set on recirculate, and stick a piece of paper into the air filter opening and see which way it blows.

Reply to
Ray O

hat the air flows from up to down (towards the floor)?

Of course! Boy do I feel dumb.....

Reply to
BM5680

I don't consider any question dumb the first time it is asked, especially if it is regarding a subject matter that the asker is not familiar with.

Reply to
Ray O