Dealer comparison

I happen to grab two dealer ads. One is in New York and one is in California. What can you say about their advertised 60,000 mile service and their price?

(Puente Hills Toyota is inLA Country, CA

Reply to
Ahh

Just had my timing belt replaced by my local dealer. Quote from another dealer perhaps 40 miles away was triple the price I paid.

Reply to
ACAR

Did you look at your vehicle maintenance booklet? $380 every 15,000 miles seems like an awful lot of money. Do you really need a new cabin air filter? Does that transmission gasket thing really get replaced every 15K miles? Does your booklet say you need a timing belt at 60K miles or does it say 90K?

Reply to
DH