deciding on Sienna packages

The package list in the glossy brochure is a pain to make sense of. Are there any websites that break down what is in one package but not another? Ideally I'd like to be able to indicate each item "must have" and "would be nice" and "wont pay for" to help come up with an ideal package selection. Anyone know of anything like this?

Reply to
Tony Rice

Hi

Toyota made ready packages the way they understood it. They put together features with other features that usualy (in their statistic) go together.

Its easy to understand. 1st you look for the model grade you would go for, you can do it by 1st looking on the list of which one is Optional or Standard.. CE, LE, XLE and XLE Limited. Within every grade there are ready packages.

Reply to
Erina Mashes

"Erina Mashes" wrote in news:vwkpe.6463$nk4.5177@trndny01:

The way it was explained to me, and from what I've seen in the brochure, not only is there overlap in the packages, there is overlap between the model grades.

Depending on what is important to you, an LE with a more expensive package might meet your needs just as well as a XLE with a less expensive package yet be less expensive overall. Just dont know until you look at the details.

Reply to
Tony Rice

You could try edmunds.com to see if that site does what your looking for. In their pricing system, they have a link to tell you what each package or a la cart feature is...you can just print out the whole page and it is easier to read than their brochure.