Dent in hood

I have a large dent in my 2000 Echo's hood. What the best way to get this fixed (assuming it can't be pushed out)?

- take it to the body shop at the dealer

- find a replacement at a wrecker

- order one online

Thanks for any help you can give me, John

Reply to
chuzz

You probably need to start by getting an estimate from a body shop (not necessarily the dealer), so you can compare prices.

Merritt

Reply to
Merritt Mullen

If the paint is not damaged, you can also check out those paintless repair places - we had a large crease in our 2 day old Sequoia removed for $75, back a good as new after a trip to Mr. Wizard.

Reply to
Ray O

Same here. Dent Wizard took 5 dents out of my 6 year old car. As long as the paint isn't damaged they are great.

Reply to
Art

They made a believer out of me!

Reply to