Diesel Genset Parts

Dear Sir/madam,

It=92s my great pleasure to introduce our company to you and hope there are opportunities for us to cooperate in diesel gensets parts.

We, Johnpower, are a professional diesel generator PARTS trading company. We are in Shenzhen, China. Shenzhen is famous for economic and convenient in communictations with high-speed logistics services, where Yantian port is the third largest one in the world.

Johnpower product lines mainly include 4 series: engine spare parts, alternator spare parts, electronic control system parts and other accessories, all kind of accessories for the genset, such as fuel filter, oil filter, air filter, complete engine gasket kit, fan and alternator belt, front and rear engine crank case seal, crankshaft, camshaft, cylinder head gasket, cylinder block, cylinder liner, piston, piston pin and ring, engine valve, engine bearing, complete fuel injector, oil pump, fuel pump, water pump, hose, stop solenoid, turlo-overhaul kit, auto shut-off unit, turbocharger, all types of the AVR, battery, fuses, indicator LED=92s, voltmeter, ammeter, hour recording meter, battery condition meter, coolant temperature gauge, set of generator volt sensing relays, Mode selector with-auto/manual/ test/stop, engine management control module, synch unit panel lamps, battery, maintenance tools, overhaul tools=85suitable for Dongfeng Cummins, Chongqing Cummins, Volvo, Lovol, Perkins, MTU, Weichai, Yangdong, Marathon, Stamford, Leroy Somer and so on!

Johnpower cooperate with the professional parts makers for a long time. Which can assure our timely delivery and provide high- performance parts with cheapest prices and multi-choices for our clients!

We are also proud of all the Johnpower employees who have been engaged in diesel gensets industry for more than 20 years, which assure them to have the ability to source and judge the reliable parts!

Hope we can do something for your esteemed company. Do Believe, Johnpower, Your best and reliable partner for diesel generator spare parts!

Thanks for attention to Johnpower! Looking forward to your favorate response.

Best regards Sherry Liao Sales Manager Shenzhen JohnPower Parts MFG Co.,Ltd

Skype:gensetparts

Reply to
sherrymao530