Fuel Delivery System componets for 1993 Paseo

I have very low fuel pressure,does anyone know all the componets from tank to injector rod, I have an idea it's the fuel pump. I do not want to drop the tank until all other possibiliyes have been tried. I am tring to troubleshoot without a manual or Toyota experience...

Reply to
Rick0

snipped-for-privacy@tristarassociates.com

What is the fuel pressure reading? Where is the measurement being taken?

Reply to
Ray O

There was no need to take any fuel pressure measurements. When I first broke down on the way to work, I thought that it was the fuel filter. A friend was on the way and I asked them to pick up the filter. After removing the old filter I discovered it was in pretty good shape. After I replaced the filter I put the hose that comes out from the filter to the injector rod in a container, when the key was turned on, the gas jusy dripped out a little.

Reply to
Rick0