Gary Bunore busted

Burnore Slappa

GREAT tie!!

Reply to
Dbu^

dripping Italian food on his tie.

Reply to
Dbu.

He's a registered child molester as well

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Do you have actual proof of that?

Reply to
Josh

That's an outright lie. I never drip Italian food and I never wear a tie.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

No, actually, I'm not. Check the OFFICIAL NC Registry and you'll see I'm not there. I'd expect no less from a luser like you.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Just a website set up by a known check forger who supports SPAMmers. I live in NC. THere's a website for registered offenders. I'm not on it.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

"Burnore Slappa" has posted several items about this NG's resident Chester the Molester. Google his posts to this NG and you'll see them

Natalie, not supportive of sex offenders, not even from a professional standpoint. Exterminating them is the only option, in this woman's not so humble opinion

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

And yet none of them are on the NC Registration site. Were I to put up a page that says you f*ck animals, you'll expect people to believe it, right?

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

So show us the facts Natalie. You certainly wouldn't want to spread rumors based on one persons personal vendetta against another. Unless you're planning on working at Newsweek, you should have a credible source before making such damaging accusations.

Reply to
ToMh

I didn't make the accusations - keep reading

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Heh. That's pretty good. Wish I'd thought of it.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Yes, you did. YOU wrote: From: "Wickeddoll®" Newsgroups: alt.autos.toyota Message-ID:

He's a registered child molester as well

Natalie

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Again, no, she doesn't. Note she's claiming I haven't denied it even though I have? Funny, huh?

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

You didn't say; "He's a registered child molester" and call him "Chester the Molester"? You are making accusations and repeating things that you have no clue as to if they are true or not. Unless you can prove these things, it's best to keep quiet.

Reply to
ToMh

I'm a confrontational type of person (Which sometimes gets me in trouble, I admit), but the info I found on the convictions (I looked into it myself), look genuine. Again I find it very hard to believe that an innocent person would allow such a heinous act to appear true by his/her behavior.

I've already said I'd apologize if this critter would debunk the accusation, as well as the info. Eric thinks either this guy is using the name of someone he knows is an offender, or he shares the same name.

I find that very hard to believe, but you're right about not trusting everything you hear on the internet.

For the record, though, I killfiled this pig for reasons totally different from the child molester thing. He joined my killfile list for attacking me without any provocation, when I posted the 'good-bye' thread. Molester or not, he's still an asshole.

Oh yeah - someone accused one of the trolls of being a wife-beater, and though I despise that particular troll, I chimed in to say it wasn't fair to say that about him without *some* kind of evidence.

I'm usually a very fair-minded person, I think, but the stuff I've seen on someone with that name, at least,(an unusual name, at that) earns hostility from this woman.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

So that's your appology?