Gas down 50 cents / gallon

That's over $20 a barrel. Oil is down about $3 a barrel in the same time.

Reply to
st-bum

"st-bum" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

It's a c.o.n.s.p.i.r.a.c.y.

We should get the government to investigate.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

they always do. Gas here in lower slobovia is $2.27, woo-hoo, we are in fat city.

Reply to
.dbu.

Agreed!! A special commission led by the democrats.

Reply to
.dbu.

And WHO are you going to get to investigate the government when many of these "conspiracies" and collusions are the oil companies with the government? Hmmmm?

Reply to
Philip

"Philip" wrote in news:qHe6f.19429$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Get Teddy Kennedy to do it. I understand he's powered by fuel from renewable resources.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Shut up. Just shut up. Still paying over $2.70 here...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Haliburton?

Reply to
Hachiroku

You're hilarious!

Reply to
badgolferman

Just like an Indy Car!

Reply to
Hachiroku

cow manure??

Reply to
.dbu.

If only Turdy was powered by grain alcohol, he would not have lasted this long.

Reply to
Philip

Gas is down $0.50 per gallon? Where? Not at my house it isn't.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I live in So. Cal. Near my house it has gone down about 3 cents in the last week.

Reply to
Truckdude

snip

Indeed, the govinmints of this world have their hands tied by those who really control the economy: oil companies are among them. The banking system is another, maybe the most important one. Read THE CREATURE FROM JEKYYL ISLAND, by G. Edward Griffin. Available at amazon.com or realityzone.com.

Reply to
Bassplayer12