Got our Scion XA, bay-bee!

That sucker is *really* high-mounted! My Echo isn't even as elevated as that thing! We ended up with the 'black cherry' rather than the Indigo, which is what Bob wanted. I'm relieved that the Indigo ones were not available, as a neighbor in my complex has the exact same one Bob wanted. Since both cars have keyless, it would be damned confusing.

Craig is chomping at the bit to go for a spin in the Scion, but I told that spoiled brat to be grateful he has my Echo to drive; I took the bus everywhere when I was 17!

The Scion handling is stiff, and it doesn't feel as nimble as even (now ex) Corolla FX 16. I'll miss that rusty little car, but she's my mom's problem now.

:-)

Natalie, looking at getting a lot of stuff done tomorrow, starting with the DMV...

Reply to
Wickeddoll®