He who dies with the most toys wins.....NOT.

Read a short article about one of the co-founders of webtv (a favorite topic of this forum 8>0). In Fridays WSJ they said his family had reduced the price (to 26 mil) of his house (in Cali) that they were selling. He had died in '02 at age 39.

He sold webtv to microsoft for 425 million in '97.

At age 46, I wouldn't trade places with him for twice that. I guess I'm now wealthier than he ever was, 7 years wealthier. Makes you remember what is important.

CP

"Don't think of yourself as an ugly person, think of yourself as a beautiful monkey."

Reply to
Charles Pisano

He who dies with the most toys is just dead, maybe from worrying about maintaining and protecting all that stuff. Balance between you having stuff and stuff having you is best. George Carlin said "Junk is stuff you want to throw away and stuff is junk you want to keep."

Pat

Reply to
Greywolf

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Charles Pisano) wrote in news:13162-43110652- snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3273.bay.webtv.net:

Please preface OT posts with OT in the subject line, Webbie.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Not always true in USA. But so what?

Reply to