Expensive VW Toys

Not my auctions, but check out the prices that people are paying for these VW Toys.

Berckman Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures

Bill Berckman

If you could find one of those buses with the surfboards hanging out the back window, it could easily go for over 7-8 thousand dollars...look at the price of this one, it's a reproduction of the one I'm talking about...

Shane