More Toys

Buggerit now Aldi are at it as well last week I struggled like a tw*t getting the concealed nuts off the manifolds on the 300 Tdi reason being I have a few slim ratchet spanners but no 15mm ( V8 owners will find the 14mm indispensible ) and tw*tt*ng about with 1/3of a turn on an OE or ring is not my idea of fun. I did look in Halfrauds and for their price of one Aldi will sell you 5 albeit without that critical size still you do get 13 and 10 mm so thats a lot of messing about saved

.Derek

Reply to
Derek