Highlander drivetrain vibration

I have a new '07 V6 Highlander that exhibits a driveline vibration right around 1800 - 2000 RPM. It's not pronounced but it is annoying especially since that RPM is where the engine is at when holding about

60 MPH in overdrive. However, it is not speed dependent since it also does it when holding that RPM in lower gears at a lower speed. It's almost like a resonance that I can feel through the gas pedal and steering wheel. It is definitely NOT the tires. Anyone else ever notice this? I am very surprised that considering this is the same engine as the Lexus ES330, it is not as smooth or as quiet.
Reply to
thomas.dometios

I would go for a road test with someone from the dealership so that you can point out the vibration.

Reply to
Ray O

I've currently fallen foul of a damaged/shattered clutch that did this. I'd take it to a dealer to get it checked out.

Reply to
Coyoteboy