Horn and emergancy flashers

I have a '92 Celica. I don't have any horn or emergancy flashers. I checked the fuse and it is o.k. I haven't checked to see if i have voltage there or not. I was hoping someone else had the same problem with theirs and knew what the fix is?? Also, is there anything special to getting the speaker grill off in the back seat. I have to look at that too. I figured i would just pull it off. Hope nothing breaks.

Reply to
tbell40 via CarKB.com

If you have your owners manual, look in the electrical section where sometimes they pictorially show you the fuse box layout. It may show a horn / flasher relay. Check that, and check for voltage there, it may be your problem.

Reply to
user

If Ph@Boy's advice doesn't work, you will have to get a volt meter and check for voltage at the horn and work your backwards to the horn switch.

If the turn signals work but the emergency flashers do not, check the switch and work your way forwards though the circuit.

Reply to
Ray O