I feel like I'm abandoning a child...

I started 'dismantling' the '85 Celica today. Removed all the stereo equipment I put in it and some of the other 'option' I added myself. Took a look underneath hoping I would find more rust poking through somewhere, but it looked pretty solid. Just the one spot in the crossmember in the front. Ya know, it looked like it MIGHT be weldable...

On the bright side, I ordered a fuel tank and oil pressure sending unit for the Supra, and made some calls for new tires; the minimum I need to do to get it inspected. Got a price for an exhaust, and have done some more poking around for information on swapping trannies...

...from my Celica.

Reply to
Hachiroku