I got a new Prius

Heh, heh. Quite the problem.Quick. What DAY is it today? Hint: it ends with a "y".

Reply to
sharx35

Well, I do have some season self-employment: I do 125 or so tax returns every tax season...aside from my own. I enjoy helping people this way...for a price, of course. MOST of the time it is a pleasure. If not, the following year I refer them elsewhere.

Reply to
sharx35

It's just he though cause he had an Eclipse he was King of the Road, and was riding my @ss all the way down a local 'highway'. He finally got in front of me and cut me off, and I chased his @ss down 91 for quite a ways, and he couldn't shake me. In a 20 year old Celica.

Not what you got...how you use it...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Hachiroku ???? sez...

as red as a beet...bet he never tried THAT hair

Hahaha!!

Excellent story, Hachiroku!! =)

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Ohhh man!! _________ ===fish=== ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Reply to
fish

I used to have a real temper, esp where my Hachiroku was concerned. I've chilled out since then.

(but I think the young one shit her pants...>:)

Reply to
Hachiroku

Yep exactly, to the sister there and then take the ferry across to the sister in law in Burlington.

Reply to
Tomes

*I* wouldn't put my car on that ferry! "Champy" might eat it!!! ;)
Reply to
Hachiroku

AMEN..... I have a 2005 Prius and the horn sounds like the "Roadrunner" Meep, Meep.

Reply to
Philjr1

I always hope to get the middle lane on the boat.......

It does beat driving all the way around the lake tho.

Reply to
Tomes