I just got the TC

I've been reading the board and I'm feeling pretty lucky. I read about some people having trouble finding the TC the way they wanted. I found the one I wanted on my first try, all black with manual transmission. The car is great. I'm actually glad I got it instead of the Mini Cooper S. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that the Mini can out perform the TC, but for what the TC offers for the price it is... I would pick the TC any day. It's not like the TC is slow. It has a decent size engine and driving it is fun. Plus, I have an MP3 player that came standard. What more can you ask for.

Reply to
TDB TC

Hey, congrats on your new car! How's the gas mileage so far? Have you had to fill up yet? :)

Reply to
Buck Frobisher

That TC is pretty quick. It has a very large engine for the vehicle size.

Reply to
Liberals=Minority Party

If they would only put the TC (camry engine) in the xB. I looked at the xB and it had everything going for it - except the engine.

Reply to
ma_twain