Indicators

Toyota Avensis 1998 1.8 gs.

This probably a common problem to all cars. All flashers work on the hazard flasher button, so all bulbs are fine. The left flashers work. But the right flashers do not work and the sender unit (is that it?) ticks very fast. The green arrow on the dash does not operate. Occasionally it does work.

Anyone know what it is and how to solve it?

thanx

Reply to
Scribe

I took of the facia covers and found a bad connection at the indicator stalk. I thought it was the plug and a loose wire in it. They were Ok. The socket on the stalk when moved slightly made and broke the connection. When it was pushed one way all was fine. There was no way of keeping it 1/16th inch permanently push over. It saw a coloured pencil my little girl had dropped on eh rear floor. I got this cut it to suit and jammed the socket over 1/16th inch. All is now fine.

Reply to
Scribe