iQ

Who knows the specifications of the iQ ? How about an automatic transmission ?

Fons.

Reply to
Fons

It really wasn't too hard to find the information:

badgolferman

What! No 0-60 or quarter mile times!? :)

Bill Putney

Yes, that's what I already found with much more pictures:

But what I mean is specifications; topspeed, weight, range, transmissions, price etc.

Fons.

Reply to
Fons