Key Fob Corolla Verso

Hi

Has anybody else had a problem with the key fob on the corolla verso (2004)

It will not lock or unlock the car but starts the engine without problems, tried with both key fobs.

Any ideas

TIA

Reply to
Gz

Did that fob EVER work the locks? If not the fob likely came with the remote starter. and does not include the other features. On some remote starters. including the other function has an added cost.

mike hunt

Gz wrote:

Reply to
MikeHunt2

Yes, mine's like that...I didn't opt for the lock feature when I had it installed...

Reply to
Gord Beaman

Yep the fob has been working for the last 6 months without any problems

Reply to
Gz