Maroone Toyota

I bought a new 2006 Corolla 2 months ago. Love the car and the dealership. They have done everything they promised and more. After getting jerked around by King Toyota and Lehman Toyota it is nice to deal with Maroone. Usually we bash dealerships so when one does a good job they deserve the credit. Hopefully as my ownership and relationship with the dealer continues I will still be pleased. Marshall Gordon

Reply to
LORENZOD

Just stay away from Lithia dealerships.

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

Reply to
mrsteveo

here where i live superior toyota hyundai is a good dealer prolly the best ive dealt with... worst dealer ive dealt with is astorg ford 2 blocks away... i go in for parts and 99% the time they dont have it and their excuse is ford discontinued it.

so im stuck with a 2000 ZX3 with 14k > I bought a new 2006 Corolla 2 months ago. Love the car and the

Reply to
Pop-N-Fresh

I have a tendancy to buy Redd Toyotas... :)

Reply to
Hachiroku