Massive Raid At Toyota Dealership

I was at the parts counter this morning buying a couple of cases of filters when the glass doors flew open, uniformed and armed officers surrounded the parts and service department pointing automatic weapons at all, and told us not to move. Another officer (addressed by others as "Mark") obviously in charge, ordered us to lye on the floor and not to move or talk. They then began a methodical search of the premises looking for any quantity of 10w-30w oil. We were questioned and shown a picture of the alleged ringleader of this contraband cartel and asked if we had knowledge of this person. The name on the blotter was Ray O. I of course cooperated fully and acknowledged contact with the alleged ringleader. I was given a stern warning along with all others present and allowed to be on my way. I would sure hate to be this Ray O guy. Geeze!

Reply to
user

Funny you should mention that. This morning while at the post office I saw his picture hanging on the wall. Nice shot of him. I wonder how he rates.

Reply to
dbu,.

At my Home Town dealership they have a Milk carton with his picture, and an 800 number to call if seen!

Reply to
Hachiroku

It's time to head for the hills! Spring and climbing season are supposed to be here by now!

Reply to
Ray O

Ray!! You're a good guy and I enjoy your keen advice. I was just kidding. Please do not go away.

Reply to
dbu,.

Don't worry, I only head for the hills for recreation ;-)

Reply to
Ray O