Mirror broken help

I am trying to fix the mirror on my Camry. The painted material will not be superglued,epoxied, nada. I am assuming it is fiberglass of some sort. Can anyone help? I would rather just mend it....duct tape won't hold either ;)

Reply to
Justin D. Earhart

"Justin D. Earhart" wrote in news:XLE%e.428974$xm3.213973@attbi_s21:

Which mirror?

Rear view (interior, on the windshield)?

Side view (outside of the car, on the doors)?

And what's broken? The glass? The housing?

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Passenger side(right side) housing. The whole mirror is crazy expensive from the dealer and they are black then they need to be painted. Argghhh,,

Reply to
Justin D. Earhart

The mirror is pretty heavy. If you are going to glue or cement it, try removing it from the car so the weight of the mirror doesn't open the mended joint. Try a good quality cement that works on plastic.

Reply to
Ray O

This is where I got mine for $50.

Reply to