MP3 and 4Runner

Does anyone know how to get an iPod working with a 2008 4Runner (may be the same in a 2007 4Runner)? I see there is an auxiliary input jack, does that play or play and charge (I assume play only)? Is there a way to keep the iPod charging (otherwise this isn't too practical on a long trip).

Trying to figure out whether they have the support I need (play and charge) or should I get an FM transmitter with charger, I have had good luck with those.

Thanks!

Reply to
Don Awalt

I'd go with the FM transmitter and charger. If you are handy with a computer you can also use the 12 volts off the computer power supply to put a power socket (cigarette lighter) on your computer and use it in the house via that, also can plug in the XM radio, and GPS .

and one with a cup holder!

Moe