MR2 Spyder redesign?

Hello,

IS there any news about a redesign of the spyder in the near future?

Thanks

Reply to
Don Moore

Where have you been the last year? Toyota is to apparently kill off the MR2 & Celica from around July 2005 (in America at least).

Reply to
Johnny

Really? Thats terrible. those were the two toys I was looking to buy next. Maybe they'll introduce a new sports car next year.

Reply to
Don Moore

so they are getting out of the 2-seaters completely, in N.Amer?

--------------- If your business is looking for quick free consulting, please ignore my replies. I only wish to reply to other engineers and home users who are stuck and not interested to give your business free consulting.

Thank you.

Reply to
bobb