New car

Which car should I buy? The new 2007vw Rabbit (check it out) or the new corolla? Hey the new 2007 camry looks pretty sharp too.

Reply to
slatt333

What do you want it to do?

Reply to
Andrew Stephenson

The Corolla.

Reply to
Truckdude

With a Corolla, you buy it once. Dodgey looks, minimal performance.

With a VW, you get Euro style, Euro performance, grip, handling and the whole Youth trip that goes with VWs.

But, you pay for it once when you buy it. And then you pay for it again in repairs and time waiting to get it fixed.

I like only paying for a car once, thanks. And, I like driving, not sitting in the Dealer's repair dep't.

If I want to read magazines, I'll do it at home.

Reply to
Hachiroku

"Hachiroku" wrote in news:fmq6g.9297$b77.7022@trndny03:

And vhen you vant to um-pimp your ride, you say "Vhat".

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Style is subjective but performance isn't. For example, the new GTI (with expensive 18" rubber) doesn't handle as well as the new Civic SI which, curiously, weighs more and doesn't handle as well as a Mazda3 S.

I've friends with this experience. No one's interested in a repeat.

Reply to
FanJet