New optional airbag

My hubby wants it for his new Scion, but I refused...

Wickeddoll®

But think of all the miles you would save on the vehicle...

Reply to
badgolferman

However, would *you* want to detail the car afterward? Not to mention the looks on the paramedics' faces at the crash scene...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

What is lost here, in the BIG picture, is that by your not allowing your husband to get this obviously perfectly designed safety accessory you are putting him at risk in event of an accident.

But, I doubt I could have one either!!

Cute cartoon Nat!

Ron

Reply to
ron

How kind of you to care so much about my husband's and my son's well-being! I'm touched...truly.

That's a sucker bet... wait, that was a bad way to say that

I have insane friends, thanks for noticing

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®