Off-topic: Meet me at the bar, Charles...

"Jeff Strickland" .

Asshole.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"Jeff Strickland" ...

No idea - ask Charles.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

OK. The theme of the Bristol Mid-Winter Feast was Prom Night. So my sister-in-law decides she's going to dress me up in her prom dress. She says I look better in it than she did. That ought to be scary enough. (I was just going to wear my kilt, a white shirt and a tie.)

I came in runner-up homecoming queen. . . . . But this party was pretty wild. A woman was the King and a guy that was going around speaking with a lisp all night was the Homecoming Queen. . . . Then I had to drive home. Good thing the cops didn't stop me.

Charles

Reply to
<n5hsr

I can't drink. I don't have an AARP card, either.

Charles

Reply to
<n5hsr

"Jeff Strickland" ...

*fwappity fwap*

:-D

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

..

Drugs are bad.

LOL

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I hear it's great for discounts on stuff.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

That's why I finally gave in. Although, so far, have used it just for hotel discounts.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Considering this important transition to your Golden Years, you might want to change some of your dietary habits to reflect this monumental milestone in your life:

"For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting medical studies.

1) The Japanese eat very little fat, but eat high salt soy sauce, but suffer fewer heart attacks than North Americans. 2) The Mexicans eat a lot of sugar and fats, but suffer fewer heart attacks than North Americans. 3) The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine, but suffer fewer heart attacks than North Americans. 4) The French eat a lot of butter and fried foods, but suffer fewer heart attacks than North Americans. 5) The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat tons of fatty sausages, but suffer fewer heart attacks than North Americans.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like.

SPEAKING ENGLISH IS APPARENTLY WHAT KILLS YOU!"

Reply to
tak

You must have graduated from Al Gore's School of Statistics. ;-)

Reply to
witfal

"tak"

Another ancient joke...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Her prom dress fit me way too well. Except for the chest, of course. She's definitely not a member of the IBTC. . . .

Charles

Reply to
<n5hsr

Uh, the IBTC???

Reply to
sharx35

You've never heard of the Itty Bitty Tittie Committee?

Charles

Reply to
<n5hsr

The only drug I've ever been on is laughing gas, and that was at the dentist.

Charles

Reply to
<n5hsr

Charles, that is more information about you than I'll *ever* need!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

..

Believe it or not, my daughter is a charter member. Amazing, since mine were so large, I had a *reduction* at age 22!

I'm so happy for her, and she doesn't mind it at all. It certainly hasn't hurt her luck with boys. At 17, she's already engaged to a 21-year-old (no, we're not happy about it, but she'll be 18 in July, so we forebear)

*rolling eyes*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Well, Nat, when you're turning Fifty lots of stuff starts to seem ancient, let us know how it goes for you.

Reply to
tak

You must have had something slipped into your drink.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"Jeff Strickland"...