OT:A new nickname?

I guess that since the prez has commuted Libby's sentence, we can stop calling him "Scooter" and can now refer to him as "Skater".

BTW, don't cry too much over his $250,000 fine. I'm sure his boss can afford to give him a Christmas bonus of at least that amount, along with his 'get out of jail FREE' card. And that ought to keep his yap shut about certain matters.

Reply to
mack

You betcha. And if he needs advice, he can ask Berger.

Reply to
witfal