OT as posted in a.f.m-m. US soldier bites the dust at the hands of

a 13 year old boy. That's how depraved the people we are fighting are; they will recruit their own children to kill us.

All of you Al Quaeda apologists, these are the people you are defending; they have NO REGARD FOR HMAN LIFE AT ALL!

I have been saying, in another thread, how far these people will go to kill 'infidels', and today is a prime example...right down to their own children.

OK, some of you Terrorist Apologists can get up on the soap box and tell me how wrong it is.

Oh, and to anybody that says, "If we weren't there, this wouldn't have happened...", Bullshit!

More like, "If these people had any conscience or regard for human life, this wouldn't have happened."

But, we're talking people who think nothing of bombing an opening filled with children, andf killing 34 of them.

Oh, and before you say "Look how many children died at the hands of Coalition Forces", again, Bullshit. We didn't recruit them to kill themselves, and we didn't set up bombs in places where we KNEW children were going to be.

So, now that the BULLSHIT topics are covered...

Reply to
Vash the Stampede

And if we'd have concentrated on the war on terror instead of invading and occupying a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 or the war on terror, 13 year old boys wouldn't be killing our troops and more than

2000 troops wouldn't be dead.

Thank bush for that.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

As previously mentioned (and you so handily SNIPPED!:

BULLSHIT!

Reply to
Vash the Stampede

Better do a bit of research rather than trying to rewrite history. Iraq is indeed part of the war on racial Islamic terrorism. Even though Iraq did not have a direct relationship to 9/11. In any event the President NEVER said it did but on many occasions he said we will hunt down and find the terrorists who did the deed on 9/11 as well as all those that harbor them or support terrorism.. We are at war will all of the radical Islamic terrorist not only Al Quiada . The 9/11 report is full of instances where Saddam and Iraq supported and harbored terrorists. The democrats have been trying to separate the war in Iraq from the war on radical Islamic terrorist so they can attack the administration without looking like they are against fighting radial Islamic terrorism. Anybody who believes that is a fool. The Congressional Record is loaded with references to radical Islamic terrorists legislation, from 1993, until 1998 under the previous administration to get rid of Iraq for harboring WMDs and terrorists as well as authorizing the then President to do what ever was necessary to bring down Saddam. Do a bit of research, WBMA

mike

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message news:dk9566$gs8$ snipped-for-privacy@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...

Reply to
Mike Hunter